According to a post on Reddit, a reveal announcement for Star Wars: Battlefront 3 could be coming any day now, if not today. If this does come true, the game is still two plus years away, but it sounds like its first drop is nigh.
Based on the leak, this is what we know so far:
- It’s still very early into Development as most of the team is working on BF6
- Should expect an announcement sometime in the coming months. (Don’t Expect a full on trailer)
- Scheduled for a Q4 2023 Release
- Will take Advantage of the new Console’s SSD
- Game is Positioned to take a new direction for the series that will Distinguish itself from the last two Installments.
Considering we are headed into game reveal and progress season, there’s a great chance that this leak is spot on. It makes sense to think that BF3 is coming down the pike, and it would make sense for it to deviate from the other two modern Battlefront games. I just hope that it opts for more of what the originals did, albeit with an even larger focus on the single play component.
Stay tuned for more details on this lead.
Nick and I will talk more about this on today’s episode of the SWTS, so don’t forget to tune into the Star Wars Time Show on a weekly basis via our podcast platforms or via YouTube if you prefer the livestream angle.