Star Wars fans, take this latest rumor with a massive grain of salt, but if true, there are some good things on the horizon for fans of Boba Fett and Ben Kenobi.
This leak comes from a now deleted post on Reddit Star Wars Leaks, so again, don’t put too much faith into it, even if it makes too much sense. Although, if true, the second seasons of The Book of Boba Fett and Obi-Wan Kenobi should definitely be of interest to most Star Wars fans.
You can check out our short breakdown of the leak below, or you can just check out the bullets points after the break.
- BoBF S2 production starts this year
- Kenobi S2 summer of 2023
- Both to be officially announced at D23
- Stuart Beattie coming for Kenobi S2 no Joby and No Chow
- Tem Morrison will have a big role in Kenobi S2, probably cody
- Boba 2 won’t feature much tatooine – Will have a swamp environment, a night club environment, a cityscape planet, and a grassy planet at minimum.
- Boba wears a green poncho, otherwise armor same
Nick and I will talk more about these rumors on next week’s episode of the SWTS, so don’t forget to tune into the Star Wars Time Show on a weekly basis via our podcast platforms or via YouTube if you prefer the livestream angle.