The Black Series line has finally gotten to the one crown jewel of the sequel trilogy, Rey’s lightsaber from the end of The Rise of Skywalker. This Force FX Elite series saber will feature a full metal chassis, advanced lighting, and more. You will be able to remove the blade for easy storage and display similar to the Revan and Sidious lightsabers. check it out.
The saber is available for pre-order now on Amazon and is set to release on May 1, 2022. Here is the full description from the listing:
- ADVANCED LIGHTS WITH SOUND EFFECTS: Combining advanced LEDs and entertainment-inspired Lightsaber sound effects, the Force FX Elite Lightsaber is the most authentic Force FX Lightsaber yet
- YELLOW-COLORED BLADE: The first-ever Star Wars The Black Series Force FX Elite Lightsaber yellow blade with twist to ignite feature, illuminated metal hilt and molten blade tip effect
- PREMIUM DETAILING FOR AUTHENTICITY: The real metal hilt features design and deco based on Rey Skywalker’s iconic Lightsaber featured in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, including real fabric wrap
- ENTERTAINMENT-INSPIRED EFFECTS: Features Battle Clash Effects, twist to ignite, and button on the hilt to activate Blaster Deflect Effect and Molten Blade Tip Effect
- INCLUDES STAND: Proudly display this Lightsaber on the included stand, with or without the removable blade, and show off
I have already pre-ordered it, so hopefully, it goes better than the debacle I ran into with the Revan lightsaber release.