The final full trailer for The Mandalorian Season 3 aired last night during Dallas’ drubbing of Tampa Bay, and it offered many new looks at the series, which is due to hit Disney+ on March 1, 2023.
Due to the timing of the trailer’s release, we will break it down in full on today’s livestream, so use the links below to tune in.
You can also check out a handful of new stills, which were taken from the new spot.
General Observations and Speculations
- Main plot line will be Din regaining his honor by going to the Mines of Mandalore
- Subplot will focus on the various Mando factions and getting them to work together after settling some beef – Bo’s faction, Armorer/Children of the Watch, Rando Mandos that heed a call from Din
- Another subplot will focus on New Republic threats via Pershing and Teva
- Another subplot will shed more light on Grogu’s past and Order 66 escape and growing abilities
- Mando goes to a droid bar, possibly for Grogu’s new carrier/armor
- Children of the Watch attack what seems to be Nevarro – Possibly a splinter cell lead by Paz
- Mando needs R5, more than likely for space travel
Nick and I will fully breakdown and speculate on The Mandalorian Season 3 on today’s episode of the SWTS, so don’t forget to tune into the Star Wars Time Show on a weekly basis via our podcast platforms or via YouTube if you prefer the livestream angle.