EA has partnered with Microsoft for a giveaway themed around Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for May the Fourth, which has become a holiday of sorts for Star Wars fans. If you need an explanation as to why, then you’re not a fan, but we love you for stopping by.
Between now and May 4th, interested Star Wars fans and gamers can enter to win the contest, which offers up two grand prize packages worth $650. The two grand prizes include an Xbox One X with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Digital), a Fallen Order backpack, a water bottle, a mobile phone charger, and a rubber patch.
To enter, all you have to do is tweet at EA Star Wars and use the #EASWXboxGiveaway hashtag while explaining your own personal favorite Star Wars moment. You can only enter once, so don’t even try to spam the tag and account.
You can check out the official details below.
Official Sweepstakes Details
This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Electronic Arts Inc. (“EA”), 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA, USA 94065. Twitter is not sponsoring, endorsing, or associated with this Sweepstakes in any way.
1. Eligibility. To enter the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order May the Fourth Be With You Xbox Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”):
- You must be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) or Canada (except Quebec).
- You must be at least 13 years of age. If your age is between the minimum eligible age and 18 (or the age of majority where you live), you and your parent or guardian must review these Official Rules together.
- Your participation in the Sweepstakes means you agree to these Official Rules.
- You may not be an employee of EA, Microsoft, or any of their related companies or representatives (“Agents”) or the immediate family member or household members of an employee.
This Sweepstakes is subject to various federal, state, territory, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited. EA’s decisions are final in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
2. To Enter. Between April 30, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and May 4, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. PT (“Sweepstakes Period”), (a) sign into your Twitter account; (b) follow @EAStarWars on Twitter; and (c) tweet about your favorite Star Wars moment , including a mention @EAStarWars and the #EASWXboxGiveaway hashtag (“Entry”). No other method of entry will be accepted. EA will accept 1 Entry per person. Completed Entries must be received by 12:00 a.m. PT on May 4, 2019.
Limitations on Entries: You may not share the same username and/or email address with multiple entrants. If you attempt to obtain more than the permitted number of Entries by using multiple or different email addresses, identities, or any other method, your Entries will be void. If you use any automated process or cheat to participate, such as a bot, EA will disqualify you from the Sweepstakes.
3. Prizes. There are two (2) prizes. Your odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries. All values are in U.S. Dollars.
Grand Prize: Two (2) winners will each receive a prize pack containing a Xbox One X console bundle that includes a digital copy of the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order videogame for Xbox One, a backpack, a water bottle, a mobile phone charger, and a rubber patch. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize pack is US$650.
Prizes are not transferable, and no substitution of prizes for cash or other goods and services is permitted. If for any reason an advertised prize is unbailable, EA reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for any applicable taxes on prizes.
4. Winner Selection and Notification. EA or its Agent will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Entries to determine the potential winner(s) on or about May 4, 2019 at 209 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065. All decisions regarding the selection of the potential winner(s) are final.
Potential winners will be notified on or about May 4, 2019 by Twitter Direct Message at the Twitter handle specified in the winning Entry. If EA cannot contact a potential winner, the prize is returned as undeliverable, or a potential winner fails to sign and return any requested documents or information within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
If a potential winner is disqualified, or the prize is forfeited for any reason, EA will award that prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries. Only 3 alternate drawings will be held, after which EA may donate the prize to a charity of EA’s choice.