Thanks to our friends over at the Exclu Collective, we’ve got some new glamour shots to show off for the newly announced 1/6th scale Incinerator Trooper figure from Hot Toys.
This is the dude who made his debut during the final episode of the first season of The Mandalorian, yes, the one who got his ass kicked by Baby Yoda before he could fricassee his protectors. He’s a pretty good looking figure, which is why he’s probably $228. I’m guessing the flamethrower accessory is why he costs a bit more than standard Stormtroopers at this scale.
You can pre-order him now, and he’s expected to ship between October and December of 2020.
Hit the Exclu link above to see more images!
About the Figure
Authentic and detailed likeness of Incinerator Stormtrooper in The Mandalorian
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
– One (1) open left hand
– One (1) finely crafted Incinerator Stormtrooper armor with red markings
– One (1) black colored and multi textured fabric under-suit
– One (1) red colored pauldron
– One (1) white colored belt
– One (1) pair of white boots
– One (1) flamethrower
– One (1) flamethrower backpack
– One (1) real-like thrust fire effect accessory (attachable to flamethrower)
– Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate
– Figure Painted by Lok Ho
– Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong