Well it didn’t take Hot Toys long to payoff on its Bo-Katan tease from two weeks ago, because today they high-end collectible makers has released glamour shots and pre-order details for the excellent looking figure.
The figure is retailing for $285 over at Sideshow where she is available for pre-order, and it is set to ship between next April and June. It comes with two heads, one featuring Katee’s face, and the other will be Bo’s nite owls adorned helmet. She will also come with a few accessories. I’m guessing the $285 price accounts for her two head sculpts, because a figure of this nature is usually in the $250-260 range. Either way she looks amazing and the artists definitely captured Sackhoff’s appearance perfectly.
You can check out additional images and details below.
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
“I am Bo-Katan of Clan Kryze. I was born on Mandalore and fought in the Purge. I am the last of my line.”
A gifted warrior, Bo-Katan Kryze is a legendary Mandalorian. She refused to align with the Empire’s occupation of Mandalore, and now seeking the Darksaber.
Sideshow and Hot Toys is thrilled to expand its highly popular The Mandalorian collectible series and present the Bo-Katan Kryze Sixth Scale Collectible Figure for all Star Wars collectors!
The Bo-Katan Kryze collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with remarkable likeness, skillfully crafted Mandalorian helmet and armor with weathering effects, meticulously tailored and form-fitting under-suit, a jetpack with booster fire effects, a pair of blasters, a dagger blade, diorama accessory, and a themed display stand!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Bo-Katan Kryze™ Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Katee Sackhoff as Bo-Katan Kryze in Star Wars: The Mandalorian
- One (1) newly crafted battle-damaged helmeted head with articulated rangefinder
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression and skin texture
- Reddish-brown colored short hair sculpt with headpiece
- Specially applied distress effects on armor, weapons, and accessories
- Body with over 26 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of pistol holding hands
- One (1) right hand for holding comlink
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) Bo-Katan Kryze’s Mandalorian armor and vest with distressed effects
- One (1) pair of blue gauntlets with weathering effects
- One (1) grey-green colored long sleeves shirt
- One (1) brown belt with pouches and pistol holsters
- One (1) pair of grey-green colored pants
- One (1) pair of blue knee guard with weathering effects
- One (1) pair of brown-colored boots
- Two (2) blasters
- One (1) wired grappling hook (attachable to gauntlets)
- One (1) dagger blade (attachable to right gauntlet)
- One (1) jetpack with distressed effects
- Two (2) booster fire effect accessories (attachable to jetpack)
- One (1) comlink
- One (1) imperial cruiser diorama accessory
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate and backdrop
Nick and I will talk more about this figure in next week’s episode of the SWTS, so don’t forget to tune into the Star Wars Time Show on a weekly basis via our podcast platforms or via YouTube if you prefer the livestream angle.